Sacro Cuore Parish Church
The church is dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus, and was designed by engineer Luigi Angelini in 1927.
Its style is monumental, eclectic, and its inner shapes are inspired to Renaissance.
The foundation stone was blessed on October 8th, 1928 and the church was consacrated on August 25th, 1932. Its façade is typified by sandstone architectural elements.
Inside the church there are some canvas of Giambattista Paganessi and Pietro Malandi.